Monday 30 June 2008

BB housemates await eviction night

The two 'Big Brother' housemates nominated for tonight's eviction are reacting to the countdown in very different ways.
Mohamed seems unconcerned that he could be leaving tonight, singing The Beatles' 'Let It Be'.
When asked in the Diary Room to sum up his time on the show so far, he described it as "flamboyant", "fun" and an "experience you'll never have again".
The other eviction nominee, Sylvia, has been emotional and tearful about the prospect of leaving tonight; the odds of her being evicted are 1-33.
In the Diary Room she said: "I feel like my journey is not finished yet. I'm gonna really miss a lot of people in here who I really believe are my friends."
 
Read our 'Big Brother' blog.
Check out the 'Big Brother' contestant profiles.